National and international dancers from around the world unite in Phoenix, Arizona for 5 days of comprehensive training in Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Lyrical, Jazz, Theatre and Swing.
Classes are conducted by professional working Teachers from today’s dance world.
Our environment is supportive, non-competitive and fueled with energy found only through this rare dance event. Our faculty passes on their experience, passion and love for dance to today’s up and coming dancers. Dancers will be truly inspired.
All Dancers are invited to perform in our final night’s Showcase highlighting choreography learned throughout the Intensive. Dancers will make friends that last a lifetime.
- 26 Hours of Professional Dance Instruction
- Top Instructors from New York and Los Angeles
- Kick-off reception (“Meet & Greet” on Sunday evening)
- Free Catered lunch for all dancers
- Perform in the Showcase Finale at the end of the week
- Wrap Party (Friday after the Showcase Finale)
- No Observation Fees for All Family & Friends
- MDP Swag Bag for all dancers!
- Free Breakfast & Evening Reception for All Who Stay in Hotel
- Meet and make friend’s with Dancers from Around the World
- Early Registration Discounts until July 1, 2018
The Embassy Suites Phoenix Biltmore
2630 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ. 85016
Special MDP Group Rate of $89!*
Free Cooked to Order Breakfast and Evening Reception for All Who Stay at the Hotel!
*Special Group Rate Available through June 29, 2018
The first day of MDP Summer Intensive includes our Kickoff Reception taking place in the ballrooms where classes will be held. An MDP SWAG Bag will be given to each dancer during this time.
A Final Showcase will be held at the end of MDP Summer Intensive. Choreography that students have learned from teachers during the week will be rehearsed daily until the Showcase.
Faculty members and other designated Dance Captains will run rehearsals on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings for those who would like to perform.
NO CHARGE for guests at the Showcase.
Free Lunch will be provided each day for MDP Summer Intensive attendees. Parents, chaperones and observers will be able to purchase a lunch ticket to access the lunch.
MDP Chaperone Program provides a safe & fun environment for each dancer. A select amount of rooms will be available whereby chaperones will be provided by MDP. These adults will monitor dancers* who’s parents will not be able to attend.
*Dancer’s must be at least 13 years of age to be eligible for this service.