At Manhattan Dance Project Ltd. we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998).
WE WILL NOT SELL OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AT ANY TIME.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for membership or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- your ip address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. Cookies must be enabled to use certain functions of our site, however, including registering for membership, registering for workshops, and/or entering sweepstakes.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website and its efficiency
- To administer contests and promotions
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
WE WILL NOT SELL, TRADE OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AT ANY TIME.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. While we make every effort to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.